So 2017 is now over and done with so I am looking forward to 2018 & have lots of plans so far, I can’t wait to make some more and fit as much as possible in …
Here is a little list of things to look forward to in 2018…..
- London – A xmas pressie from hubby and we go in a week!
- Milton Keynes – a visit the week after London to go and see our friends
- Cotswolds – We rearranged this from last year so we could go to Ibiza but excited to go for a five day trip in a log cabin
- Mexico – A trip with my parents, sisters, bro in law, the hubby & my niece – for ten days in May we will be sunning it up
- Las Vegas – Hubby is 30 this year so we are taking a five day trip to Las Vegas to celebrate – hopefully not too much like The Hangover but we are willing to host a tiger in the bathroom.
- I started a new job in December so looking forward to really getting my teeth stuck into it. Still an area manager but for a fashion retailer so much more up my street than pasties and cakes. I am still in my training period so I definitely can’t wait to make a difference.
- I am going to complete the Chartered Institute of Management qualification this year. I always thought I would go and do a Masters qualification after I finished uni at some point and my degree in business management would have allowed for quite a series of options
- I have also decided to do the Style Coach Qualification – I think this something that will be good for me in the job I am in, will help me to dress myself personally and professionally and is also something I can look at in the future too!
- New car – I get a company car with work so looking forward to receiving that in a couple of weeks time!
- Generally looking forward to spending time with the people that mean the most to me in the world
What are you looking forward to?