Image by makeupsavvy
So without further ado …
- Read the four outstanding books from different series on my kindle & read the two next paperback/hardbacks in my collection. Trying to clear out both my kindle and my book stash in my cupboard so this will go along way to help.
- Blog consistently throughout Feb. I am aiming for a minimum of two posts per weeks and if I can go for three a week then that will be fab!
- Restart Slimming World – due to starting my new job and other bits and bobs, I just haven’t had time to get to class and have lost my way. I want to lose a stone in February (totally achievable when I restart it)
- Start my style coach qualification – even if it is one study session – this is more of a hobby than an actual career goal, but if it pans out to something special in future then so be it.
- Have a no spend February. I am trying to spend nothing apart from ESSENTIAL money! I am trying to save lots of money up for Mexico & Vegas as well as odd bits in the house – I am not going to set a limit for saving, just for not spending on anything. I am off on a mini break next week but won’t be buying anything apart from food & visitor attractions.
Do you set yourself mini goals?