So following on from my February Mini Goals – here are my goals for March.
I achieved all of my Feb mini goals so looking forward to seeing how I get on with the March list!
- To continue with my frugal february and aim to spend as little as possible in March. I want to save £350 this month to put towards my Mexico holiday. I aim to do this by only buying essentials.
- Minimalism March .. so I have already been clearing out by closet, my cupboards, my whole house but this month I aim to go back through the full house and just see if there is ANYTHING I can get rid of – either by donating to the charity shop, selling on Ebay or giving to friends and family.
- Meal prepping – I plan on trying to prep meals as much as possible this month. It worked so well when I tried in Feb although it was only for a week. I am hoping to keep it going for a couple of months as it really helps with Slimming world.
- Reading – similar to last month I am trying to get through all of my books in my closet. I want to read my next Sue Grafton novel and read at least 2 others of my paperbacks in the closet.
- Fitness – I am trying with fitness and will get back on the treadmill this month. I am going to make the effort to keep my fitbit charged up and track my steps. It really helped with monitoring my sleep and keeping me moving whilst I was sat still at work quite a lot!
Have you got any goals for March?